You can use Embodied Labs Online (ELO) for remote sessions over Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or another video conferencing platform.
Think of ELO, our web immersive platform, as working similar to a regular website with video.
You can use ELO with:
1. Remote groups, with real-time discussion and facilitation
- If you’re facilitating a live remote session with the labs, you’ll share what you see on your screen over your favorite video conferencing platform with your learners.
- Remember to share your audio as well.
2. Shared with learners to experience on their own.
- A log-in and password are required for a learner to access and experience the labs on their own.
- How to set up a new user with a log-in and password.