You can access our full library of immersive training experiences with only a web browser on our web immersive platform. A VR headset is not required.
For a brief walkthrough on using the web immersive platform, log into Embodied Labs at app.embodiedlabs.com and either watch the video or use the text instructions below.
- First, select the story that you wish to experience.
- Notice the experience summary near the top of the page.
- Press “Play” next to the experience module you wish to view.
- Read the key details about what to expect during the experience, and then elect “Next” to progress.
- These slides will give you more information about this part of the lab, as well as introduce you to the people you’re about to meet and interact with.
- When you’re ready, select “Start Experience”.
- Notice the instructions, including to click and drag with your mouse to move the view around in 360 degrees.
- Select "Start".
- When you see them appear, click on the hot spots that look like + signs, for additional information to complement the interactive video content.
For more on accessing and using our web immersive platform: