These downloadable support guides are useful to help you incorporate the Embodied Labs experiences into your training or teaching.
1. Facilitation Guides for each lab
- Alfred Lab
- Beatriz Lab
- Clay Lab
- Customer Service Lab
- Dima Lab
- Eden Lab
(For an Eden Lab introductory webinar, log into app.embodiedlabs.com, and click on "Resources" then "Webinars".)
2. Experiences Overview
This Experiences Overview is a quick overview of each module of each lab. It includes both learning objectives and discussion-starter questions.
- This, along with the Immersive Experiences Library on embodiedlabs.com, can be helpful for deciding which lab to use first with your learners.
- These questions can also help to jump start discussion and reflection around each module.
Each lab comes with a standard pre- and standard post-assessment.
- If you may wish to use these assessments, your customer success rep can share a version of the standard ones with you, for your review.
- Once you've reviewed them, you're welcome to:
- use them as-is
- request changes
- decide not to use assessments
- Please let your customer success rep know what you decide.
4. Getting into the Headset for the First Time
If you're sharing your VR experience via a TV screen with a group of learners, this guide can be helpful to read a few minutes beforehand, to help you (or a learner you'll put in the headset), to make the experience the best it can be for those watching along over the TV screen.
A guide is provided for both:
5. Additional Support Materials
For more, including case studies, lab completion certificates, and introductory webinars, log into app.embodiedlabs.com, and click on the “Resources” tab.