Here is what you need to use Embodied Labs Online, our web immersive platform, and recommendations to make your experience the best it can be.
What’s needed to start?
A PC or a Mac computer with Google Chrome browser (64-bit version).
To maximize your experience:
- You will want to be somewhere with reliable internet access.
- A minimum download speed of 20mbps is recommended.
- Here's a speed test you can use to test your network connection speed.
- Plugging the laptop into an ethernet cable is best, if possible.
- If that’s not possible, we recommend doing your training sessions where you have the fastest and most reliable wi-fi connection available.
- Use Google Chrome browser (64-bit version).
- Close any other Chrome tabs before you begin.